Good evening
I am trying to install the "Anaphraseus extension":
1) Windows 10 machine (new, high spec), LibreOffice = 4.4.3.2 / Anaphraseus 2.04.99b
Installation (after some trouble) achieved, but when trying to start:
Open Basic error in
"An exception occurred
Type: com.sun.star.container. NoSuchElementException
Message: Line 32"

2)    Windows 7 machine; LibreOffice = 4.4.3.2 /
Anaphraseus 2.03.92b
Anaphraseus 2.04.99b
Anaphraseus 2.05.126

ALL attempts at installing these three versions result in:
"an error occurred during file opening"

Installation and startup worked on a Linux machine.
(Although there Anaphraseus tells me after translating just ONE segment, that there are no other segments to translate. Not very helpful.)

Is there a trick, some sort of magic to make this work?
Or should I conclude that it does not work?

Thank you in advance.
Thomas