hi again.
i tested the way you mentioned and for me in the tools menu, options,
language settings complex language ctl was checked and the combo box
of it was persian.
but libreoffice writer in some persian txt documents can not recognize
the incoding and open and show these document correctly.
even i offered libreoffice to my sister and she tested this for me.
and the result was the same.
is there any efficient solution for this or any suggestion more?
i wanted to report it to bugzilla and send my files for them.
for example: readme fa.txt is unreadible by libreoffice writer.
thanks again for your kindness, spending time and help and god bless you