From: Spencer Graves <spencer.gra...@prodsyse.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 8:37
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc- don't show the decimal point

You need Format > Cells > Numbers: Format code = 0000

With this, 0.1 appears as "0000" and 0.6 as "0001".

[He wants 0.1 to appear as "1000" and 0.6 as "6000".

[The first response he received is the most simple. Calc has no method to
directly format numbers the way he wants them.

[He stated that he wants the trigonometric function values unchanged (as I
understood him: directly usable in calculations without a finagle factor) but
DISPLAYED without the decimal point character. Hiding the true value column and
displaying with format "0000" a column with values ten thousand times the true
value is by far his best solution as I see it. -- jl]

For more on this, see
"https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Number_Format_Codes";

[This does not address his issue which is to suppress the decimal point before
the fractional part of the number. -- jl]

       Spencer Graves