I would like to install LibreOffice in tandem with our Microsoft Office install
without inadvertently pushing a  user to LibreOffice for a document.  The Wiki
at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Deployment_and_Migration
has information on this topic, but there are still some changes being made to
existing files such as .ODS that moves from Excel to LibreCalc.  Has anyone
determined how to install LibreOffice 5.x so that nothing is modified with
associations on the Windows 7 x64 platform?

REGISTER_ALL_MSO_TYPES=0 results in some file associations; .ods for example is
changed from Excel to Libre.
REGISTER_NO_MSO_TYPES=1 results in some file associations; .ods for example is
changed from Excel to Libre.
REGISTER_ALL_MSO_TYPES=0 and REGISTER_NO_MSO_TYPES=1 results in some file
associations; .ods for example is changed from Excel to Libre.