I am new to databases, but I wanted to set one up to keep track of the cars I work on at home. The problem I have is that when I go to create a new table, whether I use the Wizard or Design View to create the table, I can't get the primary key to automatically increment.

I have the 1st field as CustomerID. I set it as Integer, and the click on the AutoValue to Yes. I add the other fields, such as name, address, phone number, etc, save the table.

When I go to add data, it always wants me to input a value for CustomerID. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

--
Tim Schoell
We are LIVING like no one else, so that later we can LIVE like no one else.

WE ARE DEBT FREE!!!!!!!