Hi I'm porting a spread sheet from Excel to LibreOffice Calc and I've fallen over an incompatibility
as spread sheet will be used by both tools is there a switch I can use.
 The problem
=CELL("filename",A1) in LO returns
'file:///C:/Users/Ian Mac/Desktop/Accounts15-16.xls'#$Sep 15

where as in Excel the returned data is different
cant easily paste the excel result here but the terminal filename is in square brackets is there a way I can either spot which program I'm using and therefore switch the detection of the sheet name

using  LibreOffice 5.0.4.2

--
Cheers Ian Mac