Hi Tim,
While it is not a real solution to my problem, this might be something
for me to look into! I didn't know about this feature and it sounds
great!
I do have some concers about cross-references between subdocuments and
table calculations with values from tables in a different subdocument.
But, I'll get myself educated and see if it is a feasable option...! ☺
Thanks!

--
Cheers,