Huh???

       On the first question, there's a box in which I cannot input
anything - I still don't know why.

From: V Stuart Foote <vstuart.fo...@utsa.edu>
Date: Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 1:11 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Survey - What do you expect from
Libreoffice Draw in the future?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

anne-ology wrote

> Well, the only clickable buttons were to allow to continue the
> survey.
>
>        I attempted to input my thoughts in #1, but it wasn't possible for
> some reason.
>
>        Maybe I wasn't allowing the correct (java or whatever) access;
>           so here's a suggestion:
>          how about a survey of simple text rather than whatever system is
> now in play?

Advance to page ②

Sigh, you are doing this intentionally -- right?

Starting to have visions of  "Luddites" living under bridge's--no wait those
would be trolls.

Anyhow--just for you--here is content of the survey in simple text.

Stuart

=-=-=
Content in plain text of  survey
<http://user-weave.com/survey/b0edf831f89d4d23bb3d6b6ba3e574a9?12>

Usage of LibreOffice Draw

How often do you run Libreoffice Draw?
[never|rarely|regularly|frequently]

How well do you know the application?
[basic|intermediate|advanced|expert]

For what purpose do you use Libreoffice Draw?
[free form]

How often do you use the following features?
[six position range: never --> frequently]
Simple shapes
Lines
Connectors
Freeform curves
Symbols
3D-Objects
Artwork from gallery
Layers
Multiple pages
Import/Export of vector graphics (e.g. svg, odg)
Import/Export of raster graphics (e.g. bmp, png)

In what size are your drawings usually? (add a maximum size if you think
it's necessary)
[free form]

What do you expect from Libreoffice Draw in the future? Where would you like
to see improvements?
[free form]

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>