p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }I am experimentingwith Dialogs.I
prepared a dialogcalled TestDialog, which is stored on the dialog organizer
windowunder: My Dialogs >Standard > TestDialog. I did not select this
position,it was automatically saved there.

The code to openthis dialog: If notDialogLibraries.IsLibraryLoaded("Standard")
Then DialogLibraries.LoadLibrary( "Standard" ) endif
  dim oDlg as object dim oCtl as object dialogLibraries.loadLibrary("Standard")
oDlg =createUnoDialog(DialogLibraries.Standard.TestDialog) ' Error here oCtl
=oDlg.getControl("labelField") oCtl.TEXT = "Resetall update marks?"

I get the followingerror: BASIC runtime error.Property or methodnot found:
TestDialog.
I wonder, what am Idoing wrong, or what have I neglected to do?
Any hint to solvethis riddle would be very much appreciated indeed.Egbert