Hi Amit,

I may be wrong, but I think you were asking how to create tabs similar to
those in Calc, that display different sheets.

As far as I know there are no objects in Libre Office Base that give this
sort of capability.  But I have, on occasion, used a button to trigger a
macro for making, say a sub form or a box, alternatively visible or
hidden.  This is not ideal, but it does work.

If this is what you were looking for, let me know.  I could post some macro
code that might help you.

Noel
--
Noel Lodge