I don't know what happened to my LibreOffice 5.1.0.1 installation, but in
Writer new hyperlinks began behaving oddly. The colors for visited and
unvisited links defaulted to the original automatic colors, and that was easily
fixed. New hyperlinks (both internet and document), however, are now no longer
underlined. Any clues?

Dale H. Cook, Member, NEHGS and MA Society of Mayflower Descendants;
Plymouth Co. MA Coordinator for the USGenWeb Project
Administrator of http://plymouthcolony.net