Gilles Gravier <gilles <at> gravier.org> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Strange bug. I launch 5.1.1.3 on Windows (7x64)... For example
LibreOffice
> Write. It opens. I click on File->Exit LibreOffice ... NOTHING HAPPENS.
>
> If I click on the red cross top right corner of the window, it properly
> closes it.
> If I use the "Ctrl-Q" shortcut, it properly closes it.
> Just the file->Exit LibreOffice menu doesn't.
>
> Doesn't happen on Ubuntu Linux... here closing method works.
>
> Do you get that behavior too?

I am having the same issue.  File --> Exit does not work.  Alt-F4, Ctrl-Q,
and clicking on the X work.  File --> close successfully closes the app
(calc, writer, impress, etc.) but I am unable to exit LibreOffice with
file --> Exit LibreOffice in any screen.  Here's the output of
Help --> About:

Version: 5.1.1.3 (x64)
Build ID: 89f508ef3ecebd2cfb8e1def0f0ba9a803b88a6d
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.1; UI Render: default;
Locale: en-US (en_US)

Dave B.