Hi Everyone

just tried opening a document, created oo about 4 months ago.

On my windows 10 Dell, running LO 5.1.2.2 some text in a calc cell was
rotated 90deg, now i opened up the document, it seems to have scewed it?

My mac OSX 10.11.3 running 5.0.5.2 still rotates text, when i move it round
the clock/degrees counter slider/circle??

thought opened up a new document on windows PC, and it scewed again??

ive took a screen shots from windows and mac, with the problematic area?
can anyone else re-create it on windows??

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/egwyf834d9z92kl/AADeyqJr-H6oBtDrRDqtCcVca?dl=0

cheers
Phil