Hi all:

        Using Google I found some web sites where I could learn my first
lessons about SQL. With this I could solve my problem to Group my data
in BASE.

        But then, I found that the file Spreadsheet that I've using was locked
(user permissions). Well I made a copy of the file with my permissions
and then make the db with Base conection and I could group with Wizard
of BASE.

        Thank so much to all that thought to help me but not had time.

P.D.: Web site I used: https://www.1keydata.com/es/sql/

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

--