hi stuart.
thanks so much for your informations.
you mentioned that online update feature is unsupported which is not a
new problem and i observed since version 5.0
and also about crash reporter which is new feature and is unsupported
in windows xp.
but the third bug which you sent it for me, shows libreoffice 5.2 does
not run on windows xp.
does it mean that all features are completely unsupported and the
document foundation said goodbye to windows xp for always?
could you please send me its read me file?

On 6/24/16, Erik Jan <ejvwaasd...@msn.com> wrote:
> V Stuart Foote schreef op 24-06-16 om 16:34:
>
>> Unclear if ESC will official end support for Widows XP at 5.1 branch--or
>> just declare it deprecated at 5.2 with some work around to not use the
>> Update or Crash report features.
>>
>> Stuart
>
> Very nice: Widows XP !!!!
>
> This descibes exactly XP's situation: abandoned, widowed.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Erik.

> deleted

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.