"...  current user interface look like old office 2003.I need to change the
look like office 2007 or higher."

Firstly, quite a few people do *not* prefer the 'Ribbon' menu system
introduced with MSO 2007.  Google Docs features tool bars of icons but I
doubt anyone thinks it seems "old" and certainly Google knows a thing or
two about designing a clean and useable user interface.

In fact, I find LO's interface a great strength.  It provides many more
options for accessing features than MSO or Google docs including:

   1. The traditional and very browse-able Text Menu:  File, Edit, View,
   Etc.
   2. Tool bars of icons (which can be customized)
   3. A Sidebar (View > Sidebar) which is suspiciously similar to the MSO
   Ribbon :)
   4. Windowed Pallets (Format > Cells, Format > Character, Etc.)
   5. An extensive and easy to use customization feature under Tools >
   Customize which allows keyboard shortcuts, custom menus, etc.

Thus, each user can easily adjust the interface to their preference.  For
example, I hide all tool bars for maximum screen space and minimum
clutter.  I then use Tools > Customize to assign frequently used features
to key combinations (some are assigned by default).  More specifically, I
use F11 to insert spreadsheet rows, F12 to delete spreadsheet rows, F8 to
open the Sidebar, Ctrl+1 to open Format > Character, Ctrl+2 to open Format
> Paragraph, Ctrl+3 to open Numbers and Bullets, Etc.  These settings can
even be saved to a file.  I would say that LO offers the most flexible and
easy to customize user interface of the three.