-------- Original Message  --------
From: Dave <nore...@tasit.net>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 09:21:31 +0200

FYI I found the cause of this issue.

For an entirely different reason, I had previously been testing
AutoCaption and forgot to uncheck "Options -> LibreOffice Writer ->
AutoCaption -> LibreOffice Writer Frame".

As we all know and I forgot, AutoCaptioning a Writer frame cripples
frame linking, because a second paragraph is added to the frame, which
means the second, third, fourth... frame is not empty.

Maybe a note should be added to the next revision of the Writer Guide
and the Help file.

Dave

--
Any reply should only be addressed to this list. All messages addressed
to nore...@tasit.net are automatically deleted from the server and will