@Charles,

charles meyer wrote
> I'm sorry but I'm under a short deadline.
>
> I read that once you open a pdf in Lbre Draw you can rearrange the
> pages in the pdf (slides in Draw) by clicking View and Slide Sorter,
> select one or more slides, and then drag the slides to another
> location.
>
> Or choose View and Outline, select a slide, and then drag the slide to
> another location.
>
> Or Choose View - Normal or Notes, select the slide preview on the
> Slides Pane, and then drag the slide preview to another location.
>
> In my Windows 7 version of Libre Draw ver 5.1.1.3, under View I do
> *not* see Slide Sorter, nor Outline nor Notes nor any Slide Pane.
>
> My goal is to moved page one of the pdf to the last page so page two
> then becomes page one.
>
> Thank you for your much appreciated help.
>
> Charles.

Handling PDF pages imported into Draw works as you need.  The GUI element
you need is on the View list as "Page Pane".  It is active by default with a
new user profile, or can be checked active if you profile has it off--but
I'd probably clear my profile to get back to a known state.

 On import opening of a multi-page PDF into Draw you can use the Page Pane
to move a single page or multiple contiguous page selection with a drag
action.

Stuart