Sure.

B     C     D     E
Red 8     XL    IN
Red 9     L      PO
Red 10
Red 11    XL   IN
Red 12    L      OUT

First line is the column.
In column B I have all the jersey colors.
There are currently 12 colors.

Column C is the number on the jersey.

Column D is the size of the jersey. You'll
notice that Red #10 has no size. That jersey
has been lost and will need to be replaced.

Column E has one of these designations:
IN, OUT, PO, Replace, ?

So, Red #8 jersey is a XL and is currently in
inventory. Red #9 size L is PO. Red #10 has
either been lost or otherwise missing and will
be replaced (though since I copied and pasted
the data here, it currently says nothing). Red #12
is size L but is currently checked out.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606