Right, I saw it now.  I guess it has been 80% my mistake, because the
documentation says HTML files (at the end I completed the project using an html
data source and it works fine).

However, I saw there is also a possibility of insert data in a json format (I
did something, I don't know how). Data can be read in some cases and some way,
but not used properly.  I reported it as a bug, maybe it is not exactly, but
the matter could be of some interest.  Let's see.

Thanks for your advice.

Paolo

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 7:58 AM, Luuk <luu...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 18-07-16 18:20, Paolo Debortoli wrote:
> Hi.  I am working on a calc sheet and need to insert data from an url:

The data you see is in JSON format
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON

someone tried to make an extension for it 2 years ago, but it seems to
be not released right now:
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center?path=%2FLibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templates%2Fextension-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=json