From: Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 17:07
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] FYI: Writer watermarks template

I always use a image editor - i.e. GIMP - to make images look like
watermarks.
Then I add it to the document as a background.

The key was how you took the original image and modify it with
brightness and contrast controls till it looked like a watermark. This
was with OOo since LO was not created yet.

My best one was a letterhead logo that printed out using a laser printer
and would not be viewable when you used a scanner or copy machine.  I
used it for a not-for-profit organization that I have been on the board
with since 2007[?].

[ Almost sounds like magic! -- jl ]

--
Jim