Yes, I see the same thing. But if you follow the links back you get to :

http://members.hellug.gr/sng/ancientgreekoxt/index.html

from where you can download the latest beta version, 1.6.beta4.1.

This installs ok in LO Writer 5.1.4.2  but I have no use for it so can't
comment on how it works.

Possible worth giving it a go while waiting for LO website to correct
their links.

hth Philip