Hi,

how do you change the selection color in LO? I know no possibility.

LO takes the selection color from the system it runs at. Please change it there.

Am 25.08.2016 um 13:53 schrieb PegM4:
I highlighted some text in my Writer document and saved the document.  I now
think the highlighting is too dark.  I have tried to change the highlighting
to a lighter color several times and it would change.  I then saved it and
closed it. I've gone through this process several times, but every time I
open it, it is the original dark highlighting.

I'm using LibreOffice Writer 5.1.3.2 on an iMac computer with OS X El
Capitan.

Thank you
PegM

ALG (PGP Key: EE1C 4B3F E751 D8BC C485 DEC1 3C59 F953 D81C F4A2)