On 8/27/2016 1:50 PM, M Henri Day wrote:
Om my 64-bit Linux Mint 18 system with the Cinnamon desktop, when running LO Version: 5.2.1.1, I don't observe any changes to the save button after a document has been saved.​ ​But perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place ?... Henri

I wonder how much of this is the result of the operating system. On my Windows 10 system with LO 5.1.4.2, I get a white star on a green circle green starburst on the save button, which is an icon of an old floppy disk on my toolbar. So, I've seen three different results as follows:

Windows 10, LO 5.1.4.2 -- White star on green circle on the floppy disk save icon Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Unity Desktop, LO 5.1.5.2 -- A small red dot on the floppy disk save icon (the Unity floppy disk icon is more of a line drawing than a full color icon) Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Gnome Desktop, LO 5.1.5.2 -- A yellow starburst on the floppy disk save icon

Regardless of my system setup, I'm getting a distinguishing mark on a file once I've changed it from the version previously saved.

Virgil