Hi Henrik,

I am afraid I can't help but I will post this to the mailing list. Maybe someone can point Henrik in the right direction for a technical/bit torrent problem.

Otherwise, it may be worth posting this problem to the bugzilla at:

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

I did a search but no useful matches found

Cheers