From: Ken Springer <snowsh...@q.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 7:11 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Document protection
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

Windows 7 Ultimate
LO 5.1.5.2

I've created a document with a simple table.  In one column, each cell
contains a fill in field.

I want to protect the entire document from changes *except* the fields.

How can I do this?  I haven't found a way up to now.

Incidentally, the help file for cell protection does not match the program.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.11.6