From: Ken Springer <>
Date: Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 7:11 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Document protection

Windows 7 Ultimate

I've created a document with a simple table.  In one column, each cell
contains a fill in field.

I want to protect the entire document from changes *except* the fields.

How can I do this?  I haven't found a way up to now.

Incidentally, the help file for cell protection does not match the program.

Mac OS X 10.11.6
Firefox 48.0.1
Thunderbird 45.3.0
     and it's gone!"