> On 10/20/2016 11:21 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > dam4rus wrote on 20-10-16 09:44:
> >> So, i have Windows 10 with Anniversary Update and today Windows Defender
> >> quarantined soffice.bin, because it thinks it's a Trojan. Is this a
> known
> >> issue? Should i report it as a bug?
> > yes please report it with Microsoft as their bug ;)
> >
> > thanks,
> > Cor
> >

> FWIW, I have 3 instances of LibreOffice installed on W10 without problem.
> Maybe this is a repeat of the old DR-DOS bug, where when Windows 3.1 was
> installed on DR-DOS, it would complain about some bogus problem.  ;-)
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AARD_code

​I can confirm that I have installed LibreOffice (5.2.3.1) on several
machines running Windows 10 version 1607 (aka the «Anniversary Update»)
with Windows Defender activated​ (
​in addition to having the suite installed on several machines running
Linux Mint 18) ; on n​one of them have I hitherto encountered any problems
of the type described by the OP....

Henri