On 11/06/2016 07:39 PM, Virgil Arrington wrote:

On 11/06/2016 07:26 PM, Ken Springer wrote:
That's OK, Virgil,

I hope you saw my reply to Tim--Kracked whatever that his instructions
worked great.

Ken
I did, right after I hit "send."

Tim - me - "Kracked P P" is short for Kracked Press Production. That was my first company, with krackedpress.com as its domain.

To be honest, I learned several computer languages on mainframe computers while suffering from Dyslexia. Then had to deal with the aftermath of 3 strokes. I now keep important info, commands, and such, in various types of physical and digital "sticky notes".

I know that others might not do things my way, or may have better ways. Yet, after the first stroke I had to look into "easier" work as a substitute teacher, while taking classes at night.