On 12/21/2016 11:10 PM, Gary Dale wrote:
On 21/12/16 06:46 PM, Don Myers wrote:
Hi Peter,
In the download section at World Label, there are templates for
OpenOffice/LibreOffice. These are table style templates, and they work
beautifully.

Yes but the fact that you can get around a bug doesn't mean the bug doesn't exist. :)

Wow

I never saw that issue before. Tried every way to have an image in the background [5.2.3.3 DEB] and I cannot seem to get your "fix" working. I am wondering if the text's "internal white space" can be made transparent? That is where I seem to get the current issues.

I wonder if it would be too much to create a business card image file - with the background - in GIMP or DRAW and then just place that image in the first card space and sync all the rest of the card spaces? How much of a "pain" would it be to do that till the bug gets fixed?

I use the Background options with WRITER created fliers, posters [US Letter to 13x19 inch], and other documents. I really would have thought it would work the same in the Business Card Templates.