Hi.  I heard more times there are still problems with mail merge function  (as
noted even in monaco, germany),  but it provides its already functions:

http://blog.worldlabel.com/2012/mail-merge-address-labels-in-the-excellent-free-libreoffice.html

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 8:42 PM, "Albert, Oszkó"