Hi Regina,

Thanks very much. Seems strange to me, but it works! Is this a bug or was it
designed this way, in which case it should be in the documentation!

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:l...@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com

-------------------------

Hi Peter,

ptoye schrieb:
> I'm trying to debug a LO Basic program, and have set a breakpoint, but the
> code sails merrily through it without breaking.  Is there something else I
> should be doing to get the program to break?

That happens only in the first run. Further runs will stop.

Kind regards
Regina

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Breakpoints-not-working-tp4203649p4203667.html
To unsubscribe from Breakpoints not working, click here.
NAML

-----
Peter