In Calc, I have several Time fields using the spin button.

They are attached to the cell.

The format of the cell is set to Time HH:MM:SS

When entering data in to the cell directly without the spin button, subtracting one cell from the other gives me a number of hours.

12:00:00 - 11:00:00 = 01:00:00

When referencing the cells where the spin buttons are for the formula, there is no result.

How do I write the formula or make the cell value work with 'time' spin buttons?

Properties: Time Field

            Spin Button............Yes

            Time Format..........13:45:00

            All others at default.