Hi Robert,

I've tried it for both Write and Calc documents. The menu is a custom menu to
add some extra features to the document. As it's a test the assigned macro
displays a messagebox. The attached document is a Write document which gives
the error - open it and click on any menu item.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:l...@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com