Hi,

I am a bit of a weather nerd and I store various daily temperature information. (while currently cowering in our one aircon room as Sydney hits 41°C). I store the min and max temperatures for each day. I have 12 worksheets named January through December. I would like to add a separate sheet where I show the number of days in each month where temperatures pass a certain threshold (eg. over 30 or under 10). . On sheet 13 I add:

countifs(January.D4:January.D34,">30.0")

To get the number of days over 30 in January. It would be nice to be lazy and drag down this cell for each month of the year. If I drag it (understandably) changes the cell reference rather than the sheet name/number (I would like to see January become February, March, etc. These being the names of consecutive work sheets). Is there a way to achieve this either using the drag function or otherwise?

Cheers