howdy,

Ah, considering that the project is actively working on the Base module at
the moment this might be a great time to open a Request For Enhancement.
In this case a request to add a ReloadWith (for example) function on the
data set (form) which would reload the data using the current parameter
variables entered on the initial load.

Just a thought and it couldn't hurt. I think your use case is common enough
that merits a discussion at least.