Maybe I can answer some of your questions,
          [see below]

From: nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaks...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 1:33 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] questions about libreoffice shortcuts and
installation
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

hello every one.

i have three different questions and appreciate your help.

1- is it possible to install libreoffice x86 on 64 bit windows?

   [as far as I know, there is no LO higher than the 5.* version;

      as to 32 or 64 machines, LO can be installed on either]

2- what's restart manager which is available in libreoffice 5.3.0?

   [the only 'restart manager' of which I've heard is with MsFt's programs;
      & I would recommend dis-allowing it since it keeps the machine from
going into sleep mode - might even keep it from turning off  ;-(  ]

what happen if i install libreoffice 5.2 and earlier on newer versions
of windows?

   [you can have more than one version of LO on your machine without any
problems;
      LO is not connected with MsFt]

i use xp and not have any problem.
but i wish that know about installation of libreoffice 5.2. and
earlier on windows vista and newer.

   [you can have more than one version of LO on your machine without any
problems;
      LO is not connected with MsFt]

3- i wish that change goto page shortcut key on libreoffice 5.1 and
5.2 from control+shift+f5 to control+g which is available in 5.3.
i tried customize keyboard, but i only could delete it not modify it!
is this feature (customize) accessible for blind users?

   [haven't a clue what your question is.]

i appreciate your help and i pray divine mercy and blessings for you.