Il 29/08/2017 10:10, alice.gio ha scritto:
Hi everybody!

I have a problem with mail merge on Libre office 5.3 installed on Ubuntu
16.04.

Once I inserted every field, the function I can't perform Merge Mail on a
selected record. I tried on other PC and it appear the option .
I disinstalled and reinstalled all the Libre Office package but the same
problems persist.

Thanks for help
Alice

Hello Alice,

Maybe you could try using a different version of 5.3; right today the 5.3.6 has been released.

If that doesn't work... could you describe better your problem? Is there a non active button?

And... supposing you're italian... there's also an italian users' support list that you can subscribe to:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#Italian

Byebye Luca