Hi,

I have two adjacent columns where the first contains text and the second contains 9 digit numbers both above and below zero.

I would like to SUM the contents of the second column provided it meets two criteria, namely that the first column contains a certain text string and the number corresponding to that text string in the second column is greater than zero.

I have tried SUMIFS, AND with SUMIF and Vlookup but cannot seem to get the formula correct i.e. the error seems to always be that there is a missing operator in the string yet checking back I see all commas are in the right places. I am placing the text to search for in quotation marks as well as the "0<" or "0>"

Any help appreciated

Regards
Hylton