> Hello,
>
> I don't know if this is a known thing but I use LO for a long time now and
> never noticed this: I inserted page brake with new page style and direct
> formated first paragraph. Now, if I copy that paragraph to other part of a
> document -- paragraph is copied with page the page style inserting page
> brake. That's weird.

Page breaks are a property of the paragraph: you'll find them on the "text
flow" tab of the paragraph properties or paragraph style. This is by
design: Writer is "content focused" instead of "page focused", so is the
text what define where a page break goes. By default, when you insert a
manual page break it get associated with the paragraph immediately after
that break and that's why when you copy that paragraph you are also copying
the page break.

Regards,
Ricardo