At 08:52 28/01/2018 +0100, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
For some strange reason you need to make sure you enter valid values for month and day. In Excel (which sucks in most aspects, but I have to use it at work) you can do things like DateSerial(2017, 13, 59), which returns the date value for 2018-02-28, but that seems to throw an error in LibreOffice. That's odd, or at least primitive, I think. It would be very convenient not having to think about those boundaries, just increase the month number and it just works. Maybe I should file a bug report or enhancement request about thatÂ…

Does =DATE(2017;13;59) not give 2018-02-28 for you?

Brian Barker