On 03.02.2018 12:00, Ianseeks wrote:
> Thanks for that advice, i'll definitely put my head down and learn more about
> styles especially now i know about Ctrl-M etc.
>
> all the best
>
> Ian

Hi Ian,

I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but if you want to get to
grips with styles and templates I recommend you download and read a copy
of Bruce Byfield's book "Designing with LibreOffice"
http://designingwithlibreoffice.com/. Don't be mislead by the title, IMO
it is one of the best sources of advice about using LibreOffice styles.
Another useful resource is the recently published LibreOffice 5.4 Writer
Guide
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Writer_Guide
which includes some very good chapters on styles and templates.

Hope this helps.

Dave