hello every one.
i use nvda screen reader.
in libreoffice 5.2 and earlier, i could read messages and dialogs very easy.
even sometimes, when i wanted to use find and replace, libreoffice
showed the messages and amount of founded specific word, in a readonly
message that i could use very easy using tab key.
in 5.3 and later, i lost read only message for reading dialogs
activated by tab key,
even i cant use special nvda keys to read messages.
how should i restore libreoffice to show dialogs and messages like
libreoffice 5.2 and earlier?
i realy wish to use my favorite version of libreoffice, but this
problem makes my work very difficult and i wanted to contact you and
ask you to not force to downgrade to version 5.2
i appreciate any help from you,
God bless you all!

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org