> HUGE kudos to those most responsible for the high quality of this update!
>
> Have been using this new "fresh" version for about a week. It's markedly
> faster opening, closing, and saving my large calc spreadsheet - essentially
> my sole use of LO, and used almost every hour of the day when I'm awake.
>
> No crashes. No errors. Many previous problems just GONE. In the
> approximately decade I've been using LO, this is easily the best update
> ever! I'm blown away and very very grateful.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Tom
>
> [Running on Linux Mint 18.2]

​Have to agree with Tom here - this version loads significantly more
quickly than any earlier version on my computers (running both Linux Mint
18.3 and Windows 10 v 1709) and is a joy to use. Kudos !...

I've notice one problem with installation of recent LO versions on Windows,
but I'll save that for another thread....

Henri