Jean-Francois Nifenecker wrote
> Could be some video artefact. Did this happen suddenly? You could
> uncheck the video acceleration check and see what is gives.
> I'm using the macro editor heavily under Windows 7 and Debian Linux 8.1
> without any problem (using LO 4.3.x, 5.4.x and 6.0.0. No problem so far).
> BTW, what is the version of LibO?

I think it happened when I upgraded LibO to 64-bit. I'd been on
32-bit before that. Is that likely to be an issue?

I assume you're talking about the hardware acceleration in Windows.
Unfortunately that options is greyed out on my machine, so I assume it's not

Sent from:

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive: