I realized this morning that the version I installed was the "fresh" release and not the "still" release. I did that because it was at the top of the download page for the installer and was the only one that showed on my browser screen (I didn't think to scroll down because convention seems to be to present the current safe version at the top and provide access to potentially unstable versions via more obscure links). Seems to me it would be wise to hide the "fresh" version and present the "still" version at the top of the list.

I am downloading the v.5 "still" release and will test that on the new computer. I'm expecting it to work faster.

I also noticed that the 6.0.1 release is missing the memory management option under the Tools|Options menu. I'd thought perhaps I could speed up the filtering of the long file with memory management but there was no option for memory management that I could find. I don't know if that's intentional or a bug, but I thought I should mention it. Again, that is in v.6.0.1.

Carl