hello.
there was similar problem about saving pdf file which is fixed in
5.2.5 if i remember correctly.
you can subscribe and report your issue.
bugs.libreoffice.org
you can test previous versions and tell the first version that you
observed the problem on it.
hope that be useful for you and God bless!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens