Hello everyone.
My question regards Writer (LO 6.0.1.1., Windows 10).
I have a text that is full of cross-references. These cross-references are numbers surrounded by round brackets e.g.

some text (2) some text (32) some text some text.

I need to find all of them to add some formatting or a style. I thought that I can use a regex like this:

\([:digit:]+\)

to do so. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Seems to me that cross-references are not treated as a regular text.

Is there any way to find all these numbers in brackets that are cross-references? Any help will be appreciated.
Regards