I did the complete duplicate on a new sheet and my data in the formulas
in the new sheet are corrupted.

I then stripped down the spreadsheet to make less sheets, and far less
columns and rows.

And, now, I can't even copy columns from one place to another, ON THE
SAME SHEET without corrupting the formulas. Each days worth of data is 8
columns, and I want to take the existing 1 day of data and make it into
365 days worth of data. So, that's far to much editing of the formulas
to be useful.

I will send my shortened/abbreviated spreadsheet to anyone who asks via
direct email, with some notes on the sheet.

I'm totally lost.

BB