May I ask the same thing again?
There seem to have been no replies.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

On 2018/03/24 10:45, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
Good morning
I use LibreOffice (5.2.2.2) on Windows (7 / 10) and Linux machines.
Rarely I try to use extensions. Recently in particular:
* Alternative Searching
* Anaphraseus
(have not really tried any other extensions)

However, EVERY time I am trying to start those extensions on the Windows machines (NOT the linux machine: Linux Mint 17.3 / LibreOffice 4.4.3.2), I get the following error:
Basic runtime error.
An exception occurred
Type:
com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElementException
Message: .
OK

When I go into "Extensions" and disable the respective extension once and then (immediately after) enable it again,
they work.
But the next time I start LibreOffice it is again the same thing.

Is there a way to fix this?
Googling did not bring up any solutions so far.

Thank you
Thomas