Hi again!

I have increased all the LibreoOffice memory parameters as shown below.  Unfortunately the screen continues to break up. The breakup even occurs with a small simple single page spreadsheet. I have found upon screen breakup if I do a <ctrl> S (save) the screen resets till the next failure.

I have also disabled OpenGL with no effect.

- Use for LibreOffice 128MB to 1000MB
- Memory per object 20MB to 50MB
- Number of objects 20 to 40

Please see the previous e-mail (see below) for system configuration.

Thanks,

Vytas